If at first you don't suceed....

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

used2bskinny

If at first you don't suceed....

Post by used2bskinny » Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:03 am

Hi Everyone.
It's been a while. For some reason No S didn't work for me although I really wanted it to and I loved the concept. Funnily enough I eventually found success with another program that was also invented by just an ordinary guy so to speak. Just in case anyone is struggling - the book and website that helped me lose 20lbs is called From Fat to Skinny or fattoskinny.net.

Having said all that I am interested in starting on the glass ceiling program here at Everyday Systems.

Hope you are all well

sincerely

Skinnyagain

oolala53

Post by oolala53 » Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:22 pm

Doug Varrieur's book associated with fattoskinny is surprisingly inexpensive for an internet offer, but I want to point out that Reinhard offers his basics and this website free of charge. I have bought the No S book, but others haven't. Warrieur also offers a sugar and carb counter, so that tells me something about what that system is about. It seemed to me that many testimonials involved people who had some serious health issues who might have needed his message. I don't know how many books on sugar and carb counting you've read or why this one hit the spot for you now, but there are plenty of them out there. Congratulations on finding what worked for you and good luck maintaining.
Count plates, not calories. 11 years "during"
Age 69
BMI Jan/10-30.8
1/12-26.8 3/13-24.9 +/- 8-lb. 3 yrs
9/17 22.8 (flux) 3/18 22.2
2 yrs flux 6/20 22
1/21-23

There is no S better than Vanilla No S (mods now as a senior citizen)