What is considered a Failure on S Days?

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

gettheweightoff

What is considered a Failure on S Days?

Post by gettheweightoff » Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:54 am

If you go overboard is that considered a failure. I have been told not to worry about binge eating on an S day because in time I will get better at it but isn't going crazy even on an S day a failure... or is a failure considered snacking, sweets or seconds on an N day.

Thanks... just a bit confused.

ZippaDee

Post by ZippaDee » Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:27 pm

Eventually your eating will feel more controlled on S Days. You can't "fail" on an S day. I don't like that word..."fail". A mess up, even on an N Day does not make you a failure. It's a mess up and you get right back up on the horse and move forward. You can do this! Give it time!
"Rivers know this: There is no hurry. We shall get there some day." ~Winnie the Pooh ~

A Flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it. It just blooms!

Diets Don't Work.

wosnes

Post by wosnes » Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:12 pm

It's impossible to fail on S days.

I don't think most S days are license to over-indulge, but they are times to relax and have a sweet, snack or seconds. I think the only S days that it's okay to really overindulge are Thanksgiving, Christmas and maybe Super Bowl Sunday or some other days that are significant to you.
"That which we persist in doing becomes easier for us to do. Not that the nature of the thing itself has changed but our power to do it is increased." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

"You are what you eat -- so don't be Fast, Easy, Cheap or Fake."

Nicest of the Damned

Re: What is considered a Failure on S Days?

Post by Nicest of the Damned » Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:14 pm

gettheweightoff wrote:If you go overboard is that considered a failure.
No.
or is a failure considered snacking, sweets or seconds on an N day.
That's right.