I can't believe I'm actually down a bit in 2 weeks!!!

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

gettheweightoff

I can't believe I'm actually down a bit in 2 weeks!!!

Post by gettheweightoff » Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:54 pm

I'm so happy and excited to report that I am down a few lbs. I know I said I wasn't going to weigh myself but my mom and her friend are starting a little support group and we only weigh in once a week at the office (in private). My mom is holding our weekly weigh in of $10 so that in a few months we will hopefully be down a dress size and we can go shopping. If we were going to WW it would be $18 a week and we'd never see the money again. It's just a little insentive.

Sorry, back to the post at hand, so I am down about 3lbs in two weeks and I am just so excited and I now feel very confident not only is No-S good for my peace of mind but I know that it truly will work for me.

I've just told my mom's friend about it and she is most likely going to start it today!

wosnes

Post by wosnes » Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:54 pm

Good for you!!
"That which we persist in doing becomes easier for us to do. Not that the nature of the thing itself has changed but our power to do it is increased." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

"You are what you eat -- so don't be Fast, Easy, Cheap or Fake."

Blithe Morning

Post by Blithe Morning » Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:39 pm

Nothing like the ol' positive reinforcement.!

There was someone here who weighed daily and kept a running spreadsheet of her weight. While there was a lot of up and down the overall trend was down. I suspect you will find the same thing, lots of small variations but overall a downward trend.

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:49 pm

I tell people not to bank on the weight coming off right away, but it does happen. Congratulations and enjoy!