Now that I don't "have to" drink water & excer

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

gettheweightoff

Now that I don't "have to" drink water & excer

Post by gettheweightoff » Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:35 am

... I'm starting to on my own!

All of the diets out there that I have read either...

* provided a list of foods you can and cannot eat - I couldn't stick to the foods for long and now I am feeling less guilty everyday about eating what I want so I don't have a reason to binge and throw in the towel because I blew something... there's nothing to blow now!
* tell you to drink a minimum of 6 glasses of water a day - I could never get them in, but now I am naturally drinking more on my own
* excercise at least 30 minutes a day -- I hated it and would always find a reason to stop, but now after reading No-S I see that 14 minutes is sufficient so I don't feel guilty anymore for only doing the basic routine from the Air Cimber system that is 16 minutes long. I started today!

I guess I don't have anything to rebel against now so I am gravitating towards the things that are good for me in a manner that I can handle.