Jennifer Lopez

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

ksbrowne

Jennifer Lopez

Post by ksbrowne » Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:53 am

The world's (supposedly) most beautiful woman doesn't snack. I was flipping through the current People magazine and skimmed over the article about her.

Breakfast: Cereal with lots of fiber

Lunch: Anything from a grilled-turkey-and-cheese sandwich to a salad to chicken breasts.

Snack: I'm not a big snacker.

Dinner: A lot of rice and beans, meat and salads.

So, now you know!!!!

oolala53

Post by oolala53 » Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:01 am

You got to admit she looks dang good. People say a lot about her, ahem, voluptuousness, but she still looks sllliiiimm to me. I'm glad to know she's not getting away with anything. Sounds like she eats reasonably.

Not that we know if any of it is true.
Count plates, not calories. 11 years "during"
Age 69
BMI Jan/10-30.8
1/12-26.8 3/13-24.9 +/- 8-lb. 3 yrs
9/17 22.8 (flux) 3/18 22.2
2 yrs flux 6/20 22
1/21-23

There is no S better than Vanilla No S (mods now as a senior citizen)

NoelFigart

Post by NoelFigart » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:16 am

There's been spate of "No, no, we REALLY DO eat, HONEST" articles about actresses and models.

I think this article was posted here.
------
My blog https://noelfigart.com/wordpress/ I talk about being a freelance writer, working out and cooking mostly. The language is not always drawing room fashion. Just sayin'.

Thalia

Post by Thalia » Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:50 pm

I think one of the things that's useful about No S is that you don't have to worry about a stopping point -- when am I thin enough? Am I still too fat when I look like Jennifer Lopez (who, whatever you think of her as an artist, has a GORGEOUS body IMO)? When you get to a good weight, you're not going to keep losing, because you're eating enough food, just not too much anymore, and you're not working out like a fiend for hours a day, you're just working movement into your day. And there is no "stopping point," this is just how you eat and walk and live.