No S WORKS!!!!

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

Jeanette

No S WORKS!!!!

Post by Jeanette » Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:15 pm

Hello everyone! I am Jeanette and I have been on the board before as well as the old yahoogroups list. I have done No S on and off. Off because of my bad attitude and lack of self-discipline/motivation...LOL!
Anywho, a lot has changed and I am doing No S again.
My first full week I lost FIVE pounds! Not that I am saying that this is a quick loss "diet", but this just shows how much I was really overeating at meals, how much I ate between meals, and how much sugar I was eating.
I love No S and I think this time I will do it. I am not depriving myself of anything, only delaying as Reinhard says. I see now that most of my consumption was out of habit or depression. My mindset in general is so much better now so I am confident that No S and exercise will finally help me reach goal! :)

Jeanette
Jeanette

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:59 pm

Go Jeanette!!!!
I'm happy for you on your great new start!!
Peace and Love,
8) Deb
There is no Wisdom greater than Kindness

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:29 am

That's great, Jeanette. Congratulations, and thanks for letting us know.

The rate of loss is not always going to be so dramatic, so brace yourself...

Best of luck, and keep us posted,

Reinhard

Jeanette

Post by Jeanette » Wed Mar 29, 2006 3:56 am

Yeah, I know I will not always lose at this rate...but it sure is a mental boost! :)
I think with any "diet" people usually lose a big chunk the first week...just because of the (sometimes drastic) changes in eating.
Jeanette