Planning any awesome treats this weekend?

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

snapdragon

Planning any awesome treats this weekend?

Post by snapdragon » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:14 pm

I think I am going to make buttermilk pie, it's like a custard type pie. I think I have all the ingredients on hand.

How about you what are you looking forward to indulging in this weekend?
Starting weight 185
Healthy BMI 139
Willingness without action is fantasy

oldpathsmom

Post by oldpathsmom » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:00 pm

I'm thinking some S'mores dip sounds good.
Thus saith the Lord, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls. Jeremiah 6:16

Minkymoo

Post by Minkymoo » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:21 pm

Mmmm, a choc chip muffin with my lunch on Saturday and an Apple & Cinnamon pudding with custard on Sunday!
Plenty of fruity snacks in-between as we have some lovely apples and blood oranges sitting in the kitchen.

fizzylolly

Post by fizzylolly » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:44 pm

I've promised the kids that we'll bake a cake this weekend... I've also bought a chocolate pudding with custard and a bar of Swiss milk chocolate... have to close my eyes every time I open the fridge LOL!
Height: 5' 9"
SW: 14st 7lbs (205lbs)
BMI 29.8

lindalou

Post by lindalou » Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:42 am

I am going try some chocolate avocado pudding
Has anyone try this?
Start weight 156.5 lbs
No goal weight
Just eating 3 meals a day
No Snacks
No Second
No Sweet
Except on days that start with S

wosnes

Post by wosnes » Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:21 am

I'm thinking about making some brownies or a wacky cake. Hm...it may be the wacky cake because I'm not sure I have enough unsweetened chocolate.
"That which we persist in doing becomes easier for us to do. Not that the nature of the thing itself has changed but our power to do it is increased." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

"You are what you eat -- so don't be Fast, Easy, Cheap or Fake."

iamtami

Post by iamtami » Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:44 pm

lindalou wrote:I am going try some chocolate avocado pudding
Has anyone try this?
I've made it a couple of times. Even into a pie once. Very good. There is a little bit of a different flavor, but not bad. My son thought I had hid bananas in it. LOL!

As for my "treat" this weekend, it's not dessert or sweets (though I'm sure I will have a bit of those), it's going to a Brazilian steak house today! Should be some very tasty seconds!

wosnes

Post by wosnes » Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:16 pm

iamtami wrote:
As for my "treat" this weekend, it's not dessert or sweets (though I'm sure I will have a bit of those), it's going to a Brazilian steak house today! Should be some very tasty seconds!
Is it Fogo de Chao? I've only been there once, but it was fantastic. I could have made a meal from the salad bar, but the meat was wonderful, too. As I recall, our server warned us not to overdo at the salad bar.
"That which we persist in doing becomes easier for us to do. Not that the nature of the thing itself has changed but our power to do it is increased." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

"You are what you eat -- so don't be Fast, Easy, Cheap or Fake."

Blithe Morning

Post by Blithe Morning » Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:16 pm

We had coffee with friends this morning. I had a small cinnamon roll. The best part was actually being with friends.