i love food!

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

newday

i love food!

Post by newday » Fri May 12, 2006 2:01 am

hi , this is my first day on the no S. it's funny how we need someone to tell us to eat three times a day, and don't over eat, even now that we are adults. thats what our parents told us to do,then we grow up and some how forget.we get so caught up in diet pills, magical diet plans in magazines that we forget that it's simple to stay healthy, just do the S diet add some willpower and you suddenly realize life and food can be a vary happy couple!
i hope that dident sound to dramatic im just so glad to fill free from my obsession of weighing my food, and constant calorie conting.i know i will stick with this, and im glad i have support.

jennifer :D

Jammin' Jan

Post by Jammin' Jan » Fri May 12, 2006 11:10 am

Glad you found us! Counting and weighing are not activities that belong with eating. No-S is so simple and natural. Best wishes and all success to you! :D

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Fri May 12, 2006 8:58 pm

Welcome, newday. Magazines sell novelty, not real help -- or else you'd have no incentive to buy the next issue.

Looking forward to hearing more from you,

Reinhard

newday

Post by newday » Sat May 13, 2006 4:06 am

thanks you guys for welcoming me! :wink:
i have never shared my eating habits so openly like this.it's fun!
iv always been a dieter for as long as i can rememer, my step mom always seid, "suck in your stomach, you don't want to look fat." :cry: i was vary young, so it stuck with me.im now 29 years old and just starting to love my self for who i am.i am not over weight, but i always feel like i am.i feel a change coming on, it's wonderful, i hope this new life change works out.and thanks so much for the support!