Ready to Try Again!

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

Aprilsparrow

Ready to Try Again!

Post by Aprilsparrow » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:06 pm

Hi,
I have been here for awhile. I have tired the No S Diet about ten times. Have not been able to successfully complete a full week yet. The first time I tired I got extremely dizzy and scared and ate a bag of chips. :oops: So the other nine times when I started to feel a little uncomfortable I quit.

I am prepared now to make this work. I read some of the articles on the message board and one in particular caught my attention. It suggested when following this program to do the following.

Drink lots of water between each meal.
When you eat: relax – dine and enjoy the meal before you.
Start with four meals a day and work down to three.
Make each meal count and try to make lunch the main meal.
Avoid late night meals.
Eat whole foods rather than processed foods.

So here I go! :)

oolala53

Post by oolala53 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:11 am

If at first...

You will get through the bumps. Remember that millions and millions of thin people go many hours without eating with no ill effects. The problems are the exceptions. You are likely not an exception.

Keep telling yourself it's often just a matter of a few hours, and you can have beverages, including cafe au lait or even milk in the meantime. No one starves on such fare.
Count plates, not calories. 11 years "during"
Age 69
BMI Jan/10-30.8
1/12-26.8 3/13-24.9 +/- 8-lb. 3 yrs
9/17 22.8 (flux) 3/18 22.2
2 yrs flux 6/20 22
1/21-23

There is no S better than Vanilla No S (mods now as a senior citizen)