Do I win?

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

Hunter Gatherer

Do I win?

Post by Hunter Gatherer » Fri May 26, 2006 2:22 pm

On my daily check-in three out of the four ads were for desserts. Does that mean I win?:lol:

1)Dessert Recipes

2)Dale's Popcorn

3)Haagen Dazs Mayan Chocolate Ice Cream

Of course the fourth was a diet ad..... so I'm still not out of the woods. :roll:
"You've been reading about arctic explorers," I accused him. "If a man's starving he'll eat anything, but when he's just ordinarily hungry he doesn't want to clutter up his stomach with a lot of candy."
Dashiell Hammett

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Fri May 26, 2006 7:23 pm

Very funny.

I've got "free ringtones" x 2 and mindhacks. I wonder what that says about me... more than a horoscope, at least.

Here's an idea for google to dominate the world even faster: virtual ad slot machine.

Every once in a while, instead of an ad, you'll see a prize token of some sort. If you see three or four, jackpot, you win 100 shares of google stock or something -- assuming you were paying enough attention to notice and click. That'll get those jaded eyeballs back on the ads.

Reinhard

sanity

Post by sanity » Sat May 27, 2006 9:51 pm

Seems they're adblocked on mine. I must be missing out...

Kevin

They do *really* target those ads

Post by Kevin » Mon May 29, 2006 4:40 pm

My ads are for dibetic fare and treatment options. They really do this well.
Kevin
1/13/2011-189# :: 4/21/2011-177# :: Goal-165#
"Respecting the 4th S: sometimes."