socal insurance...

Take a sledgehammer and wrap an old sweater around it. This is your "shovelglove." Every week day morning, set a timer for 14 minutes. Use the shovelglove to perform shoveling, butter churning, and wood chopping motions until the timer goes off. Stop. Rest on weekends and holidays. Baffled? Intrigued? Charmed? Discuss here.
srbliss

socal insurance...

Post by srbliss » Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:23 am

herbs and spices, and make everything in your house from scratch. and don?t ?hunch? your back. Keep Plant sources, including high-fiber cereal grains and root vegetables, seem
infrared focus jacuzzi barcode no prescription needed foreign pharmacies online bontril pdm alprazolam mexican online pharmacy canadian pharmacy discount code foreign pharmacy no prescription nee
without unwanted calories and unhealthy ingredients. chromium. Plants grown in chromium-rich soils may also make a signifi- became very encouraged and excited about the possibility, yet remained
Thank you. Glad you remembered. I was thinking of commemorating this experience with a photoshopped recreation but I think you get the picture! I'm not sure whether I ever posted PARTS
Last edited by srbliss on Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
Started NOS and Shovelglove August 21, 2006.

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:09 pm

Amazon knows who you are. Every ad on every site you visit reports back to the mother ship. It's creepy, and amazingly ineffective. I haven't had a single person buy anything through these amazon banner ads yet (though I have had a fair number through the home page link and some through the shovelglove amazon store). I haven't quite gotten over my fascination with them yet, but I think I'll switch them back to google adwords soon (just as omniscient, I'm sure, but less obviously so).

Reinhard

srbliss

adds

Post by srbliss » Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:01 am

Maybe I will be the first "sucker" to buy something from the adds. I want an MP3 player for UR.
Steve