Sever upgrade Log

An everyday system, TM, is a simple, commonsense solution to an everyday problem, grounded by a pun or metaphor. Propose/discuss new systems here.
reinhard
Site Admin

Sever upgrade Log

Post by reinhard » Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:14 pm

Hi All (or rather, the few of you who are still left here!),

As promised in my last state of the systems podcast, I'm going to post a monthly update of what I've done to upgrade the technical underpinnings of the everydaysystems sites in the same cadence in which I push out the podcast episodes.

Well, not a whole lot to share. I deleted the new "droplet" I had created last year and hoped to move everything to because I'd forgotten enough about how I'd said it up that I thought it would be better to start over from scratch. So a step back in a way, but I'm hoping a step back for a bigger, more confident, better documented step forward.

Will also save me from having to pay for that unused droplet until I feel ready to move forward with a new one again.

Amy3010

Re: Sever upgrade Log

Post by Amy3010 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:17 am

Thanks, Reinhard! :mrgreen: We very much appreciate your efforts to keep the board online!

reinhard
Site Admin

Re: Sever upgrade Log

Post by reinhard » Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:54 pm

You are very welcome, Amy! I hope I have something more exciting (or at least forward moving!) to report at the end of this month.