Page 1 of 1
Podcast #29: Top 5 health and fitness books (sort of)
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:41 pm
Sorry for sitting on this for so long, it was released on the health hacks podcast almost a month ago. Pushing out episode 30 now, too...
Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:40 am
That was delightful Rein!!
I giggled with glee at your comment about why one should buy the book and not just read the cover! You are the best!!! LOL..
Hope your little ones are great!
Thinking of you more these days and getting really back on track!
I'm using habit cal and love it!!
I look forward to it and believe it's really helping me!
Peace and Love,
Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:32 pm
Thanks, Deb! I'm glad you liked it!
The little ones are doing well -- the big ones could use a bit more sleep, however
Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:35 am
1) Born to Run: A Hidden Tribe, Superathletes, and the Greatest Race the World Has Never Seen (Hardcover)
2) Wheat Belly: Lose the Wheat, Lose the Weight, and Find Your Path Back to Health (Hardcover)
3) The China Study: The Most Comprehensive Study of Nutrition Ever Conducted And the Startling Implications for Diet, Weight Loss, And Long-term Health (Paperback)
4) Master Your Metabolism: The 3 Diet Secrets to Naturally Balancing Your Hormones for a Hot and Healthy Body! (Hardcover)
5) The New Rules of Lifting for Women: Lift Like a Man, Look Like a Goddess (Hardcover)
Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:07 pm
The Autobiography of Ben Franklin sounds really interesting. I will have to pick that one up from the library.