Just registered; what do I do now?

Post here if you have questions about how to use this board.
thistle

Just registered; what do I do now?

Post by thistle » Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:37 pm

I'm very unsure as to the what and how this site works. Sounds interesting and maybe even doable. I saw a calendar thingy but how do I use it? There are a lot of other terms and phrases here that are over my head. What is one first thing I should do to get moving with this site?

~reneew

Post by ~reneew » Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:52 pm

Welcome! :D You'll love No S! It's sane. Be sure to read through the "No S Diet" You can get there by clicking on it in blue at the top. For the calendar "habitcal" if your day is successful, you color it green. I color Saturdays and Sundays yellow for S days. Days that you aren't successful, say you snack or eat sweets or seconds, you color that day red. Click on the "Discussion Home" to see what others are writing about. People are nice and casual around here, so just ask if you have more questions. :wink: Renee
I guess this doesn't work unless you actually do it.
Please pray for me

thistle

'nother question

Post by thistle » Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:02 pm

Is that the thing called "HabitCal"?

~reneew

Post by ~reneew » Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:03 pm

Yea. It's a great tool to show you how you're doing. And it feels so good to color it green!
I guess this doesn't work unless you actually do it.
Please pray for me

thistle

Still confused

Post by thistle » Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:56 pm

Okay, I found "habitcal" but am unsure what it means. I says to click on a date but it doesn't give a date; only month and year. Do I click on "load"? This program doesn't seem clearly set up to me--kinda confusing LOL! What is meant by "tags"?
HELP, what do I do next...(basically)