posting images

Post here if you have questions about how to use this board.
idontknow

posting images

Post by idontknow » Sat May 14, 2011 5:03 pm

Trying to put an image in my daily check-in. I think I've followed all the instructions on the site, but I can't get it to work. All help would be appreciated, please. :D

Grammy G

Post by Grammy G » Sun May 15, 2011 6:09 pm

IDK..idk either but ..did you check the other sites right here for that info? it seems to me there are several. One of these days i am going to figure the whole thing out too! ...or maybe you can't teach an old dog new tricks... :shock:
"If you realized how powerful your thoughts are, you would never think another negative thought."
Peace Pilgrim

NoelFigart

Re: posting images

Post by NoelFigart » Sun May 15, 2011 6:40 pm

idon'tknow wrote:Trying to put an image in my daily check-in. I think I've followed all the instructions on the site, but I can't get it to work. All help would be appreciated, please. :D
Okay, you have to have the image hosted somewhere on the Internet. (Flickr, picassa and several other sites have free image hosting).

Then all you have to do is have URL (web address) of the image. When posting the image, press the IMG button at the top of the post a reply box, copy the image URL, then press the button again to close the tag.
------
My blog https://noelfigart.com/wordpress/ I talk about being a freelance writer, working out and cooking mostly. The language is not always drawing room fashion. Just sayin'.

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Mon May 16, 2011 1:53 pm

I'm happy to plop an image on my server and send you the url so you can embed it in the bulletin board (I've done this a few times before).

Just sent the image to me at:

reinhard.engels@gmail.com

Reinhard

idontknow

Post by idontknow » Mon May 16, 2011 7:48 pm

Thanks everyone. I thought I had followed these instructions - I've put the image on picassa, copied the url and pasted it inbetween the img tags, but it doesn't seem to work. I wonder if I'm using the correct url. I'll try again and if not, I'll take you up on your offer Reinhard. Thank you :)