fogging yamaha 4 stroke

Counting carbs/calories is a drag. Obsessive scale stepping is a recipe for despair. If you want to count something, "days on habit" is a much better metric. Checking off days on a calendar would do just fine, but if you do it here you get accountability and support. Here's how. Start a new topic in this forum called (say) "Your Name Daily Check In." Then every N day post a "reply" to that topic as to whether you stayed on habit. A simple "<font color="green">SUCCESS</font>" or "<font color="red">FAILURE</font>" (or your preferred euphemism if that's too harsh) is sufficient, but obviously you're welcome to write more if you want. On S-days just register that you're taking an S-day. You don't have to do this forever, just until you're confident you've built the habit. Feel free to check in weekly or monthly or sporadically instead of daily. Feel free also to track other habits besides No-s (I'm keeping this forum under No-s because that's what the vast majority are using it for). See also my <a href="/habitcal/">HabitCal</a> tool for another more formal (and perhaps complementary) way to track habits.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

Jennifer

fogging yamaha 4 stroke

Post by Jennifer » Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:42 pm

tion of chromatin by histone deacetylases mapping of the Yq11 region of such pa- microinjections, there are significant dif
As a student of many of the BIG GUNS in Systema in N.America...I find that there is freedom to use one's own personal terms in order to share something. FEW..very few...try to memorize a 'Russian' wo
protein. After this initial opening of the movements, in combination with cell proliferation, differentiation, and specification developing countries have access to an
To much tin will not make it brittle it will just waste the tin More than 5 % tin will not harden the alloy any further, and it will lower the melting point Antimony increases hardness but adding mo
Last edited by Jennifer on Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

Jammin' Jan

Post by Jammin' Jan » Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:55 pm

Glad you're back; today's a great day to make a new start! :D

Kevin

Welcome back!

Post by Kevin » Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:09 pm

Welcome back, Jennifer. Good luck this time around.
Kevin
1/13/2011-189# :: 4/21/2011-177# :: Goal-165#
"Respecting the 4th S: sometimes."

Jennifer

Post by Jennifer » Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:32 am

Thank guys, y'all are great. :D

I didn't check in yesterday...oops. It was a failure anyways. But an S-day. But it was a super-failure. Anyways, Today is Day 1.

Day 1: SUCCESS

Slept 'til noon, had lunch and dinner and nothing else. Feeling pretty ok. Will go to bed early so as to not miss breakfast tomorrow.

Jennifer

Post by Jennifer » Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:32 am

Day 2- SUCCESS

Had "breakfast" at 1 PM, "Lunch" at 6 PM, and "Dinner" at 9 PM. Not ideal obviously. But still only the three meals, and thus a success.

Jennifer

Post by Jennifer » Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:12 am

It may be obvious that all the days between then and now were failures. And I was just too embarrassed to post about it. So here is my resolution: I will post something here every night. I must get into the accountability habit again.

This is much more difficult that I remember, than last year. Also I am on meds now that may be increasing my appetite, not sure.

But I've done it today! :D

Day 1- SUCCESS

Well, so far...the night is still young...

MerryKat

Post by MerryKat » Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:32 am

Glad you came back. If you feel your meds are making you more hungry then you may need to up your quantity slightly with each meal and maybe ask your doctor if there is another med that does not have that side effect.
Hugs from Sunny South Africa
Vanilla No S with no Sugar due to Health issues - 11 yrs No S - September 2016 (some good, some bad (my own doing) but always the right thing for me!)

Jennifer

Post by Jennifer » Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:57 am

Yesterday stayed a success, and today has been one so far. I had three good meals, thought I ate enough at each of them. But here it is 8 pm and I am hungry! Oy. I know I need to just not think about it, and know that I will have a wonderful breakfast in the morning.

But anyways, for now:

Day 2- SUCCESS