Reinhard's Alter Ego?

Talk about anything. Just keep it civil.
Aleria

Reinhard's Alter Ego?

Post by Aleria » Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:42 pm

I'm studying The Matrix in my English 100 class (awesome, right), and I came across this in the shooting script:

"The main offices are along each wall, the windows overlooking downtown. Rhineheart, the ultimate company man, lectures Neo without looking at him, typing at his computer continuously

Neo stares at two window cleaners on a scaffolding outside, dragging their rubber squeegees down the surface of the glass.

Rhineheart: "You have a problem with authority, Mr. Anderson. You believe that you are special, that somehow the rules do not apply to you. Obviously, you are mistaken. "

His long, bony fingers resume clicking the keyboard.

Rhineheart: "This company is one of the top software companies in the world because every single employee understands that they are part of a whole. Thus, if an employee has a problem, the company has a problem."

He turns again

Rhineheart: "The time has come to make a choice, Mr. Anderson. Either you choose to be at your desk on time from this day forth, or you choose to find yourself another job. Do I make myself clear? "

Neo: "Yes Mr. Rhineheart. Perfectly clear."

I just found it amusing since Reinhard is a computer programmer, if I remember correctly. Thought I'd share :D
"I'm not here to decorate your world"
Start: January 2010: 160 pounds, 39" waist
During: December 2010: 152 pounds, 33" waist

oliviamanda

Post by oliviamanda » Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:22 pm

That's pretty cool!
Habit is habit and not to be flung out of the window by any man, but coaxed downstairs a step at a time.--- Mark Twain