Everyday Systems
Home * Discussion Home
No S Diet * Shovelglove * Urban Ranger
HabitCal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterJoin! It's free and easy. 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wonderful fitness website!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> No S Diet General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LifeisaBlessing

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:12 pm    Post subject: Wonderful fitness website! Reply with quote

Hopefully recommending the following website doesn't go against forum guidelines; if so, please delete! Smile

As many of us follow various forms of NoS, adding exercise/movement to the mix is very helpful for a variety of reasons. From Urban Rangering and Shovelglove to more formal routines, the exercise possibilities are endless.

I discovered the darebee website sometime last year (might be familiar to some), and I wanted to highly recommend it to anyone in the NoS community, from beginner to advanced exercisers. The website is chock-full of information, from starting a workout regime, to formal workout plans, and has clear video demonstrations of the exercises. The names of some of the workout routines are great! Very Happy

Like Reinhard, the founder of the website (Neila Rey) puts all the information out there for free. She also has books of the various routines available on Amazon for those who prefer to purchase bound hard copies.

Just wanted to mention it for any who may be interested in pursuing further information on designing their own exercise routines! Smile

~Jimmy Dean
Whosonfirst

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, might be just what I can use for a while to do something besides my walking until my shoulder gets sorted out.
oolala53

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually recommended the same site a few years ago, but I think it had a different name. I had it bookmarked as "visual workouts." Maybe that was just to help me remember what it was. I've gotten used to googling x-minute workouts on youtube, but this is a nice option.

There is no S better than Vanilla No S.
sam128

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i used to spend a lot of time on sites like this one
LifeisaBlessing

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whosonfirst - That's a great idea! Smile If you click on the "Training Plans" menu to the left on the main page, and once the next page loads, if you scroll down near the bottom after all the "picture" plans, you'll find a mention of "Casual Training." That's actually my main form of exercise, and it works well with busy schedules or when you're trying to ease back into an exercise program. Within the description of "Casual Training," there's an additional link to "training by numbers" which is a pretty cool tool to get in a certain amount of "reps" of each exercise per day.

oolala53 - You're correct about the different name--at the bottom of the darebee website, it states it was formerly "NeilaRey.com"--does that sound familiar?

~Jimmy Dean
oolala53

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was it! Very cool stuff. All in one place, too.

There is no S better than Vanilla No S.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> No S Diet General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: