Everyday Systems
Home * Discussion Home
No S Diet * Shovelglove * Urban Ranger
HabitCal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterJoin! It's free and easy. 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A Fantastic Online Yoga Teacher

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HoneyBeeNYC

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:16 pm    Post subject: A Fantastic Online Yoga Teacher Reply with quote

Cards on the table: I'm not a big fan of yoga. And I swear I have zero commercial attachments to this lady.

Her name is Esther Ekhart, and she has gazillions of videos on Youtube that you can check out.

I'm not sure about Reinhard's policy on linking, so just google Esther Ekhart Yoga and youtube. She also has a personal website.

She is just wonderful, naturally beautiful, and counsels gentleness, total acceptance and non-competition towards one's own body.

This has been a hard lesson for me to learn. I'm still learning it.
Georgette

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm trying to get in to more yoga but can't go to classes--thanks for the tip. Her website looks great!
PierreCul

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the suggestion HoneyBeeNYC. I was looking to get into Yoga lately. This seems so convenient.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> Off-Topic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: