Everyday Systems
Home * Discussion Home
No S Diet * Shovelglove * Urban Ranger
HabitCal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterJoin! It's free and easy. 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I'm BACK! With a question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> No S Diet General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
moksha

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:46 pm    Post subject: I'm BACK! With a question Reply with quote

I'm back. I left NoS about six months ago, and have finally decided this is the way to go for me. I have a question though.

I tend to stay up significantly later on fridays and saturdays (probably not an uncommon phenomena) and I've been having a small snack (usually fruit or a piece of chicken, not a full meal) before bed on these days in addition to my 3 meals. I tend to eat my last meal at 5:30 or 6pm, and anything past 11pm finds me ravenous and also unable to fall asleep due to hunger.

Is this an acceptable tweak or should I really try to stick it out? Maybe it will get easier with time and I won't need it as much? I don't drink milk (decaf coffee and stevia-sweetened lemonades are my go-to between meals as well as a lot of water).

Advice much appreciated!
Soprano

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it would be acceptable but could you eat your dinner later?
moksha

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soprano wrote:
I think it would be acceptable but could you eat your dinner later?

I could try but my lunch break is at noon and that's already a six hour window between meals, which is definitely my upper limit (before I started NoS I ate every three hours).
sharon227

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know we’re not supposed to be swapping S days, but could you make Fridays and Saturdays your S days instead of Saturdays and Sundays?
moksha

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sharon227 wrote:
I know we’re not supposed to be swapping S days, but could you make Fridays and Saturdays your S days instead of Saturdays and Sundays?

That's a great idea, I never thought of that! Thank you, will try!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> No S Diet General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: