Everyday Systems
Home * Discussion Home
No S Diet * Shovelglove * Urban Ranger
HabitCal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterJoin! It's free and easy. 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Slow Progress...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> Daily Check In
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grete

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:16 pm    Post subject: Slow Progress... Reply with quote

I started the No S Diet mid Sep last year. The progress has been slow - 5.5 lbs weight loss to date. As retirees, we travel a part of every month, I struggle with sticking to the diet then. Also, I am not able to fall asleep hungry and have a pre-bed time snack on most No S days. Our meal times are fairly consistent: 8 a.m., 1 p.m. and 6 p.m. I sure like to make this work...
ladybird30

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Grete and welcome to No S. No S is a lot about building habits of moderate eating. Are there moderate eating habits you can practice while travelling? They may be a little different to those you do at home.
space

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep in mind that slow progress is still good progress. I think people tend to gain weight, especially as we get older, so the fact that you've lost over 5lbs instead of gained that amount is great progress on it's own.
funnyjokes

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:52 am    Post subject: wuxiaworld Reply with quote

I have been seeking information on this topic for the past few hours and found your post to be well written and has solid information. Thank you!
wuxiaworld

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> Daily Check In All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: