Everyday Systems
Home * Discussion Home
No S Diet * Shovelglove * Urban Ranger
HabitCal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterJoin! It's free and easy. 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello Allison!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> Daily Check In
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Allisonmeg

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

-------September------
Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
________________ β˜€οΈ
🍏 β˜€οΈ πŸ› 🍏 🍎 🍏 β˜€οΈ
β˜€οΈ 🍎 🍎 🍏 🍏 🍏 🍏
🍏 🍏 🌝 🍎 🍏 🍏 22
23 24 🌝 26 27 28 29

β˜€οΈS-day- 1st- pizza leftovers, 2 p of chocolate and a bite of ds's froyo and some grazing on deli meat while unpacking groceries
β˜€οΈ Labor day - had only salad at 10am, but caught up to me... Grazed on Chex mix, ham, watermelon, a few bites Oreo ice cream
πŸ›4th- Questionable, 3 meals but only planned omad.
🍏5th- Excellent omad/taco salad from Mi Pueblo
🍎 6th- 3 not-on-plate meals, 2 ice cream cones...planned for omad, 1st day alone
β˜€οΈ 8th- s day ice cream 🍦 cone
β˜€οΈ 9th- major grazing
🍎10, 11th---EEK I keep grazing at kids meals and sampling ice cream🍦Embarassed🍦 (154)
🍏 17th- OMAD big low carb breakfast
🌝 18th - experiment for S day to be day dh gets off trip each week
🍎 19th- overactive fork!

Last edited by Allisonmeg on Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:07 pm; edited 9 times in total
Allisonmeg

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have definitely been sliding this week. I was fasting and going low carb, and all was going well. Then I started having carbs again and the cycle has started all over again. I keep tasting kids' dinner and/or tasting someone's ice cream (even though I thought I had pushed past that phase).

So starting tomorrow, I am reinstituting low carb and having an eating window from 11 to 3. I'll just have to work my way back to Omad. Entirely not eating when the kids get home is just not working. So possibly making an official 4hr. window and no breakfast is the answer.

AND ONLY ONE SDAY. Will take a family vote to decide which one.

Also I may write my meals here for accountability until I get back into the groove.

Today 3 big olives at breakfast, a gigantic salad/chicken kabob at Zoe's kitchen, 3 hf's nuts for dinner--did not eat the tater tots, but sampled the oreo ice cream
automatedeating

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hang in there. I like the sound of your newfound determination.

But I was confused by your description of your new plan -- only one day of pure fasting? Only one day of OMAD?
lpearlmom

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you gain with carbs? Could you do carb cycling with some days all the carbs and other days very low carb? It’s supposed to be effective.

I think it takes awhile to find a window that’s both sustainable and leads to meeting our goals but you’ll get there. I’m still figuring it out as well.

Hope tomorrow goes well!

3/14-210 lbs;
3/15- 202 lbs;
1/16- 172 lbs;
9/17-177 lbs;
1/18-162 lbs;
9/18-154 lbs;

Instagram "lpearlmom"
Allisonmeg

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did do OMAD today and had a taco salad. Not the lowest in carbs but still happy to be working my resistance muscle out again!
I kind of am carb cycling in that I allow any kind of food on S days.
By the way, thank you Linda for pointing me to 6 Miles to Supper. I absolutely LOVE Kayla!! I even ordered a new fitbit Very Happy Honestly I would like to use her plan to a tee.
lpearlmom

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh I’m so glad you are enjoying her videoed. She’s great. I tried following her plan but we are horrible and don’t really do a sit down dinner together so I just gave myself a 2 hr window during the week instead. Also I tried taking a day off completely but it did not go well. I now remember why S days never worked for me.

I decided to do 19/5 on the weekends instead and see how that goes. I’m also doing her 7 day weight average and that’s really helped me to keep everything in perspective.

Gl!

3/14-210 lbs;
3/15- 202 lbs;
1/16- 172 lbs;
9/17-177 lbs;
1/18-162 lbs;
9/18-154 lbs;

Instagram "lpearlmom"
Allisonmeg

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it was a great green weekend. I got my fitbit, put 10k on it, monitored calories on Myfitnesspal, fasted through breakfast and had a modest 2 meals.
I used to be crazed with my fitbit, but I didn't remember how much so. All my records from 2011 to 2014 were still on account. And my weight charts from before I got pg with #6... All mid 130s. Geez I'd kill to see numbers like those again (even though at the time I know I was only looking for the 120s, sad πŸ˜” just can never be satisfied)!
We're still getting rained on so no outdoor walking through tomorrow, but I'm excited that my fitbit is actually making me look forward to it.
automatedeating

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Allisonmeg wrote:
Geez I'd kill to see numbers like those again (even though at the time I know I was only looking for the 120s, sad πŸ˜” just can never be satisfied)!

So true and human of us that our "satisfaction" is a moving target, always relative to where we currently are.....one of the great mysteries and struggles of life!

And yeah -- hope you weathered the storm alright!!
Allisonmeg

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No school today actually. Our main road is impassable and the creek behind our house is now a giant lake. It's pretty crazy because we really didn't get that much rain compared to most of the state. The kids are loving life--this is better than getting out for a snow storm! I don't think we've ever missed 2 days of school for rain in my lifetime!

Anyway I have locked myself into OMAD very early on today. I had a massive low carb breakfast consisting of 3 jumbo eggs, 3 slices cheese, 4 thick-cut p of bacon, cooked in butter, coffee with cream. I'm stuffed and will not be putting another thing in my mouth today.

Nicely stated automatedeating--- my target is generally flying out of control! Laughing
Allisonmeg

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to try an experiment from now through next month. I've usually just been a vanilla No S (for about 4 years) but I find that I most always get a red dot the day my husband gets home from a trip. He usually works weekends and I do my best restrictions when he's not home. So because I get his schedule a month ahead of time, I can plan ahead and put my yellow/s days on his arrival times. And if he's off on the weekends, I'll do that instead. Basically I'm shooting for one Sday a week and occasionally 2.
automatedeating

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that is a pretty good idea for an experiment! I look forward to hearing your results, I guess in November. Smile
Allisonmeg

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you! I hope this works.
I got a red the next day so I'm not sure already!
Not feeling great today so I'm not getting my fitbit steps in...boo. And we have to go clean the football stadium after the high school game tonight...bigger boooo!
I didn't low carb tonight...had mashed potatoes for dinner but they really hit the spot!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> Daily Check In All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: