Everyday Systems
Home * Discussion Home
No S Diet * Shovelglove * Urban Ranger
HabitCal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterJoin! It's free and easy. 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ruth's "Fail Better" No S Check In

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> Daily Check In
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rollex

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:20 pm    Post subject: Ruth's "Fail Better" No S Check In Reply with quote

Firstly Reinhard THANK YOU so much for taking the trouble to do what you've done. The description of the regime made total sense and also made me laugh. I use the word regime, because it's the French for "diet" - but not in the sense of "a useless short term prescription" but in the sense of "a lifelong habit". That's the more useful meaning of the word, right?

Anyway, day one.

Here goes!

Ruth/Rollex (embarrassing family nickname)
Jen1974

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the best non diet ever (:

I LOVE your "Fail Better" title. That is exactly what my focus has been lately. Failing better!! Not failing isn't realistic, but failing better. That is a perfect goal (:
Rollex

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jen1974 wrote:
Welcome to the best non diet ever (:

I LOVE your "Fail Better" title. That is exactly what my focus has been lately. Failing better!! Not failing isn't realistic, but failing better. That is a perfect goal (:

How I WISH it were original - no it's a quote from my fellow Irish person Sam Beckett who wrote "Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."
Elizabeth50

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ruth! Welcome to No S! I love your "Fail better" quote, too. A great way of thinking!

Final No S Restart on 2/27/17

02/22/17 - 225
03/06/17 - 223.8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> Daily Check In All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: