Everyday Systems
Home * Discussion Home
No S Diet * Shovelglove * Urban Ranger
HabitCal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterJoin! It's free and easy. 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gingerlily's daily check in

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> Daily Check In
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gingerlily

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:53 pm    Post subject: Gingerlily's daily check in Reply with quote

My first daily check in!

Having long-time lurked and dabbled with no-S, I have decided to commit to it for the next two months.

No target weight loss, I just want to establish a healthy eating pattern and lose the restrict-binge-guilt cycle.

I decided to start today as a sick day, feeling very under the weather. I did fine until the afternoon but then have mindlessly eaten and now feel like I could pop my tummy like a balloon, ugh!! Having these days reminds me how much better I feel on N days. Which I suppose all helps with my motivation! I think I need an N day tomorrow. I plan to split my S days from the start, I often work weekends and find N days much easier at work.

Feeling positive for my N day tomorrow!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> Daily Check In All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: