Everyday Systems
Home * Discussion Home
No S Diet * Shovelglove * Urban Ranger
HabitCal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterJoin! It's free and easy. 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Podcast 33: 2007 Annual Compliance Review

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> Everyday Systems General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
reinhard
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:46 am    Post subject: Podcast 33: 2007 Annual Compliance Review Reply with quote

Warning: transcript needs some serious spell checking...

http://everydaysystems.com/podcast/episode.php?id=33
Marick

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Reinhard
I was so glad to find Episode 33 as I have all the episodes printed for constant revisiting. Haven't had a chance to read it yet as it is just now printing out.

I think my favorite podcast/transcript is Episode 13 on Strictness and Fence around the Law." It just really got to me.

My younger sister and I are brand new to your site (though I am probably your oldest member in years (!) at 69 1/2 years old) and we have together over the phone and computer, she in AZ and I in CA, gone page by page through the entire site and have had great discussions about you and your intellect, humor and well, just what a great thing you have done.

Looking forward to lots more of your interesting insights.

Marick
reinhard
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marick,

I'm so happy you and your sister are enjoying these podcasts -- thank you for letting me know!

It's also helpful to hear which episodes people like best. I know others have singled out the "strictness" episode as well.... maybe I should figure out some kind of voting mechanism, or at least add a way to sort them by number of comments instead of just chronologically as I am now. In any case, it's helpful guidance for future episodes!

Reinhard

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> Everyday Systems General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: