NoS Homepage Testimonials

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

gratefuldeb67

NoS Homepage Testimonials

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:45 pm

Just thought I'd thank Reinhard, again, for including me in the testimonials page he has added to the NoS homepage....
Incase you are curious, *your* success story may be listed there too!
Reinhard... We know you will be writing a book soon, but may I also compliment you on your excellent editorial skimming skills..
I hope you are able to maintain control over what does and doesn't go into your future masterpiece, and, not that I know much about this at all, but I feel that you could be a great editor! That is, if the original suggestion I made 16 months ago, which was to become a chippendales dancer with a sledgehammer routine, doesn't work out... Oh, or that computer thing you do during the day! :wink:
You picked some great quotes!
I especially loved Navins mention of "Fools Gold"...
I know I have posted tons of stuff, but I don't know if I'd have the stamina to read through it all!!! LOL...

So check out the testimonials page guys, and see how you look, as Reinhard would say in "Static html"
(Whatever that is! LOL..)

Peace and Love,
8) Deb

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Thu Feb 16, 2006 2:26 pm

Thanks, Deb. I know there are a bunch I missed, and some of you have multiple excellent quotes to choose from. I'll continue to sift through the posts and add stuff as I find it (and feel free to direct my attention towards anything I might have missed).

For those who haven't seen it:

http://nosdiet.com/testimonials.html

Reinhard