Everyday Systems
Home * Discussion Home
No S Diet * Shovelglove * Urban Ranger
HabitCal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterJoin! It's free and easy. 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Birthday check-in, lost 33 pounds in 9 months!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> No S Diet Testimonials (aka "yearly check in")
View previous topic :: View next topic  
little lion

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:35 pm    Post subject: Birthday check-in, lost 33 pounds in 9 months!!! Reply with quote

Hi!!

I started no-s back in July and weighed in at 205. I had recently had a baby and had gained 50lbs. I lost 20 lbs post-partum but had been stuck for a few months when I decided to start no-s. I have had my red days and green days but the longer I do it the easier N days are.
I weighed myself today and saw that I have lost 33 lbs!!! Which means I have lost all my baby weight!! Today is my 37th birthday and this is a great gift to myself.
I have told many people about no-s and nobody believes me. They all have a reason why it works for me but won't for them. I just tell them to try it and they will see.
I love no-s and i don't see how I will ever not follow it. It makes sense, it is incredibly easy, and I still get everything I love. I have always struggled with my weight so I am curious where I will end up following no-s. Right now I don't really have a goal to reach, just following my S and N days.
Now that I have been no-Sing for awhile I really can't believe how much people eat. I had a meeting at work in the afternoon and of course they had food, which everyone but I ate. I was blown away by everyone filling up their plates. All of the constant snacking I see. It makes complete sense why we as a culture struggle with obesity and weight related health problems. We are constantly eating!!
eschano

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations! What a wonderful testimony! It's extremely inspiring to hear this and I had to laugh when you mentioned the excuses why this won't work for others: I have had a similar experience.

Also: Happy Birthday!!!

July 2012- January 2016
Started again July 2018
MerryKat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations on your loss!!!

You are so right about the excuses, but I guess until we are ready to really face the facts and accept responsibility for our actions (gluttony in many cases) we all have loads of excuses.

Looking forward to seeing where this journey takes you.
reinhard
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy birthday and congratulations! That is very impressive -- nothing makes me want to attack the fridge more than extended quality time with my darling little children and of course I can't even begin to understand the added challenged presented by the physical challenges of new mom-hood.

It's so true about people not believing No-s. I think it's too obvious. Perhaps if we hinted there's some mysterious secret you only get to find out about after a year on the system... the forth S, the silent S or something.

Reinhard
eschano

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LoL Reinhard! I'll start telling people about the mysterious S after a year on the system asap. I bet they'll bite!

July 2012- January 2016
Started again July 2018
little lion

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha! The silent S. Satisfaction? Self esteem? Self confidence?

Thanks for the birthday wishes.
Nay-Nay

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations! That is terrific! Very Happy
DaveMc

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The fourth S: "See? Told ya." Smile
r.jean

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woo Hoo!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> No S Diet Testimonials (aka "yearly check in") All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: