idea for reinhardt

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

mommashell

idea for reinhardt

Post by mommashell » Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:04 pm

8) Here's an idea for you. All the news casts and doctors are always what people should and should not eat and there are so many different plans. Why don't you book some spots with the midia like fox and cnn and talk about no s. The common sense way to lose weight?
*So simple, even a blind person can do it!!* No weighing no measuring and best of all, no trying to figure out points calculators. *grinning!
Shell

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:21 pm

I'm glad you think they would give me airtime! But I think the news comes to you if they think you're newsworthy, and not the other way around. Maybe on a *really* slow news day some intern will bring me to his boss's attention and they'll decide to take a chance. But I'm not sure I'm going to be able to have any direct impact on that. And it'll probably be an intern at some local 2-bit station, not national news. Thanks for the vote of confidence, though!

wosnes

Post by wosnes » Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:59 am

Well, the national news often picks things up from local 2-bit stations. One example: Rachael Ray.

mommashell

Post by mommashell » Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:35 pm

wosnes wrote:Well, the national news often picks things up from local 2-bit stations. One example: Rachael Ray.
Well, here's the deal, you should see all the other so-called news. I don't think you'd have a problem. People are thursty and hungry for information about weight loss. All you have to do is "sell" your idea. Believe me, I watch fox news and I have seen Doctor manning, who in my opinion is extremely unproffetional. I don't think you'd have a problem.
SHell

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:36 am

I'd love to see Reinhard on CNN!!!!!!

He's de real deal!!!
So once again Shell,,,
Ditto!!! LOL..

Peace and Love,

8) Deb
There is no Wisdom greater than Kindness