Hello from New member

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

Junebug95

Hello from New member

Post by Junebug95 » Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:21 pm

I started No-S on June 2. I've been a binge eater since I was 6 years old (37 now). I am so encouraged by the testimonials of others here with BED. I am already enjoying the simplicity of No-Sing. I NEED to not have to think too much on any eating plan and the fewer "eating occasions" in a day, the less chance of a binge for me. I have learned this over the years but reading about NO-S gave me validation. I will always have to be careful, but I am hopeful that with this plan, I can find a level of freedom I've never had before.
"There are so many things in life we cannot do because of the fear of what Mrs. Harmon Andrews would say. ` 'Tis true, 'tis pity, and pity 'tis, 'tis true.' What delightful things we might do were it not for Mrs. Harmon Andrews!"
208.8/205.8/128?

Who Me?

Post by Who Me? » Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:39 pm

Nice to "meet" you.

Now I'm going to look up Harmon Andrews.

sophiasapientia

Post by sophiasapientia » Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:43 pm

Welcome Junebug95!!! :D
Restarted No S (3rd times a charm!) January 2010 at 145 lbs

BrightAngel

Re: Hello from New member

Post by BrightAngel » Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:42 pm

Junebug95 wrote:I started No-S on June 2. I've been a binge eater ...
Welcome Junebug.
Let me know if I can do anything to help you.
BrightAngel - (Dr. Collins)
See: DietHobby. com

erialicia

Post by erialicia » Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:25 am

Welcome! I have been a binge eater my whole life as well, and been on every diet known to man. I have been sticking with the 3 meals, but eating too much at each one. Tomorrow I am switching to a small plate and only eating what it will hold. I am also a compulsive weigher and need to break that too
Eri