2 years on NoS, 25 lbs lost

(New!) Read (or post) about people who have stuck with No-S for 10 or more months, lost 10 or more pounds, or 10 or more percent for their starting weight. Periodic updates strongly encouraged -- you can think of it as "Yearly Check In."

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

rose

2 years on NoS, 25 lbs lost

Post by rose » Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:55 am

What can I say? I am verrrrry lazy. Someday I'll write out more details or perhaps link to my older posts. Also I have somewhat lost the habit of posting on this board because I have been busy with other things. But I am still NoS-ing OF COURSE.

Being lazy makes NoS so appealing, because NoS eliminates most of the daily fretting about what to eat and what not to eat. And my eating habits have become the one stable thing through mood swings and little and big upsets.

Anyway you can read figures and check the chart in my signature below. For the past year my weight has been pretty stable between 62.5 and 64 kgs which is a medically healthy weight for my height, and although my belly is still rather fat I am globally satisfied with how I look, at least with clothes on.

Again thanks Reinhard for the website and forum and thanks everybody for the support, especially when I started out NoSing the 2nd time around
:wink: I think it made a big difference with my previous lonely attempt.
Started NoS Jan 07 at 74.5kg (164 lbs, BMI 26.7)
Stable since Jan 08 at 64kg (141 lbs, BMI 23)
My progress chart

Kathleen

Post by Kathleen » Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:43 am

Rose,
What a wonderful story! I think that one indicator of just how well this diet works is your story that this diet doesn't take much effort or attention.
Kathleen

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:17 pm

Thank you for posting here, Rose!

And please, you are not "lazy!" I REALLY appreciate it that you, who have contributed so much already (especially that wonderful chart that I link to all over the place!) would take the time to jump through yet another semi-redundant hoop to let people know how lastingly effective no-s can be.

Reinhard

Tombo

Post by Tombo » Thu May 10, 2018 12:01 pm

I'n happy to hear you're at a medically healthy weight, well done to you :D