Question. Tea with cream?

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

Ruff

Question. Tea with cream?

Post by Ruff » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:51 pm

I have come here from low carbing/atkins.

This means i have developed a habit for drinking tea with cream (weak earl grey tea, no sugar)

Can i drink this between meals?

Thanks

Ruff

Blithe Morning

Post by Blithe Morning » Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:59 pm

Oh sure. You can even have bit o' sugar if it helps.

Heybazilla

Post by Heybazilla » Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:10 pm

If I can drink sweet tea, you can have tea with cream!

You No Essers can pry my sweet, refrigerated ambrosia FROM MY COLD DEAD SOUTHERN HANDS.

Ruff

Post by Ruff » Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:23 am

Gosh! This is a GREAT diet! Thanks.

wosnes

Post by wosnes » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:28 am

If you enjoy cream in your tea, by all means have it!

One of the things that most frustrates me about Americans and diet is what I call dietary extremism. No matter where you look, some so-called "expert" is telling you to avoid this, that, or the next thing because it is at the root of poor health and obesity. Pick your poison: it can be meat (including dairy and eggs), fat of ANY kind, carbs (both refined and whole grains) -- whatever. I think the only group of foods that is relatively safe from this is leafy green vegetables. However, if you look around the world, many groups of people are eating those things and guess what? They're not obese or unhealthy. (Yes, they may get more exercise and have other lifestyle differences that contribute to their good health.)
"That which we persist in doing becomes easier for us to do. Not that the nature of the thing itself has changed but our power to do it is increased." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

"You are what you eat -- so don't be Fast, Easy, Cheap or Fake."

Over43

Post by Over43 » Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:48 pm

I'm not a tea drinker, but one of the nice things about the parameters of No S there is no anti-certain foods or condiments dogma, per se. Enjoy the cream.
Bacon is the gateway meat. - Anthony Bourdain
You pale in comparison to Fox Mulder. - The Smoking Man

I made myself be hungry, then I would get hungrier. - Frank Zane Mr. Olympia '77, '78, '79