Back after a couple of years....

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

Foxtrotter

Back after a couple of years....

Post by Foxtrotter » Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:56 am

So I'm back after drifting in and out again a few years ago. And I'm in a pretty good place: in the last 4 months I've given up a huge diet soda habit, cut daily sugar and processed foods way down, and made exercise way more possible/pleasant due to some necessary foot surgery.

So my next goal is to really, consistently implement No S and stick with a regular exercise plan. I love jw's suggestion of marking the habitcal after dinner each day.

jw

Post by jw » Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:07 pm

Welcome back, Foxtrotter -- it sounds like you are well on your way toward healthier eating! The longer I do No S, the more I love it -- it is just comfortable. My goal is to get to the point where I am a reasonable weight and don't even need to think about it any more. In the meantime, I derive lots of inspiration from this board and from the habitcal. I'm sure you will, too!
"The second you overcomplicate it is the second it becomes the thing for which it is a corrective." -- El Fug