Hello. My first post.

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

ou812

Hello. My first post.

Post by ou812 » Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:06 am

Hi. I have been lurking for quite some time and have practiced NO S for several months. I have not had a successful run of days yet though. I seem to lose focus and so I think Habitcal will help. I have managed to lose an amount of weight that I am comfortable with, but now I need to keep it off. This is why I think NO S is valuable for me. Its about the habits. I have gotten several friends onto this eating plan as well and they have lost weight. I hope to restart the NO S tomorrow an N day, easy... Look forward to some meaningful discussion.
Later

Ray

kccc

Post by kccc » Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:15 pm

Welcome. Hope that making a public commitment helps you achieve your goals.

brotherjohn

Post by brotherjohn » Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:26 pm

Welcome aboard! I'm new here, too...just 14 days of no-s-ing under my belt. But, so far, so good!

I think that you will find the folks on the bulletin board to be very kind and helpful--and a useful source of encouragement on our new venture.

I am looking forward to reading your postings!

blessings,

Bro. John

FarmerHal

Post by FarmerHal » Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:23 pm

Welcome, I've been here since mid december last year. Hang in there. Everyone told me to expect ups and downs, which makes it easier to forgive myself and get back on the wagon.
This is a very sane way of eating :)
{FarmerHal} ...previously Shamrockmommy...
Vanilla NoS... Making good habits.
Restart 12/2015, size 22
3/2016 size 18
1/2018 size 18

mimi

Post by mimi » Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:36 am

Welcome! You will love No S and everyone on the message boards! If you need support, it's here! I have been No Essing since mid-April and have lost 10 pounds. I know it's slow, but up until No S I hadn't been able to lose anything. If you commit to it, it works.
mimi
Discovered NoS: April 16, 2007
Restarted once again: July 14, 2011
Quitting is not an option...
If you start to slip, tie a knot and hang on!
Remember that good enough is... good enough.
Strive for progress, not perfection!