stashless

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

Lilly

stashless

Post by Lilly » Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:49 am

For the first time since I can remember, I am stashless. I got rid of anything that I would condsider an s day dessert.
I did this for two reasons.
1. Having it at hand complicates things.
I want to enjoy focusing on n day foods.
2. I want the joy of deciding come s day what desserts I want not what I wanted last week.

Stashless in Seattle. :D

blueskighs

Post by blueskighs » Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:35 am

Lilly,

me too! I am doing much better on my S days without those stashes!

You go girl!

Blueskighs
www.nosdiet.blogspot.com Where I blog daily about my No S journey

viggie

Post by viggie » Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:22 pm

This was my first s-day weekend. I to will wait to go and get me what I want to snack on instead of having to eat last weeks snacks and sweets. Besides it will be nice just to go and have desert.

wosnes

Post by wosnes » Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:53 pm

Buying just what you will eat on S days certainly makes it easy not to be tempted on N days.

I think that's a one of the reasons those French women don't get fat. They don't have a lot of room to store food. I can't remember if it was that book or another, but I recall reading about a woman who was having a dinner party and sent her husband out during the dinner to get the ice cream for dessert. There was no room to store it in their home.
"That which we persist in doing becomes easier for us to do. Not that the nature of the thing itself has changed but our power to do it is increased." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

"You are what you eat -- so don't be Fast, Easy, Cheap or Fake."

flipturn

Post by flipturn » Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:47 pm

Ditto for me. I also realized after a few N days that I wanted to get rid of anything that now falls under the category of S day foods. I guess that I bought all of that in anticipation of the binges that would come after too much obsessing about food. I really hope that all of that is (pun alert) behind me. On Saturday morning a went into a bakery and bought three cookies and a freshly-baked pretzel. I felt like telling the sales clerk that I was buying all of that because I was on [the No S] diet! I love my S days but am happy that it is an N day again.