Newbie!

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

MoTappin

Newbie!

Post by MoTappin » Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:48 pm

Hi all! I've been lurking for the past few days and decided to go ahead and say hi. I found out about NoS on the T-Tapp forums, and I think it will be super helpful to me. I've always been kind of a mindless snacker...not because I NEED something to eat but because it's a habit. It's time to break it! I'm also a sugar-holic (usually between meals) and almost always take seconds at dinnertime, even though I'm not actually hungry anymore. So this program seems to hit my 3 weakest points.

I had a great day Friday and slipped a little yesterday. Old habits die hard, but I think NoS makes a lot of sense and will help me reign things in. I had a baby 9 months ago (my 3rd), and I've got about 20 pounds I still want to get rid of. Years ago I lost nearly 60, but the older you get, the harder this whole thing seems to become.

I think I'm in pretty decent shape, thanks to T-Tapp, but I'm ready to get back into my skinny clothes and stay there!

Well there's my story, and I'm sticking to it. :D

Meredith

jazzys mom

Post by jazzys mom » Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:01 pm

Welcome Meredith! You sound like me - I am a sugarholic too! I think this program will overcome that pretty well!

Can I ask, what is T-Tapp?

Jazzys Mom

MoTappin

Post by MoTappin » Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:14 pm

T-Tapp is a super wonderful exercise program. You buy DVDs on their webiste, T-Tapp.com. And once you learn it, you can do the Basic Workout in 15 minutes! Using the T-Tapp Total Workout, I went from a size 14 to a size 6 in about a year. It's strength training, but there's NO impact, NO weights. You use your own body for resistance, and it's aerobic too. You definitely sweat! People relate it to Yoga or Pilates, but I've done Pilates, and T-Tapp definitely is a better workout and makes you sweat. Even in 15 minutes.

I've been experimenting with doing only the 15-minute workout, and my aim is to do it 5 days per week, plus hit the gym twice. We've been doing major home remodels and then had a basement flood, so my access to the DVD player has been limited. I'm working on getting back into consistency, and combined with NoS, we'll see what happens!
Meredith

jazzys mom

Post by jazzys mom » Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:41 pm

Sounds great! I'll go check out the website. Thanks!

Jazzys Mom