Anyone experience this?

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

camburger

Anyone experience this?

Post by camburger » Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:40 pm

I've been no-Sing for a good month now and ever since the weekend I've had this dull, constant nausea. My body's gotten used to eating much less, so I'm wondering if my stomach is maybe rebelling against me. Is it possible that my stomach is shrinking or contracting, making me feel like this? I'm positive I'm not sick or pregnant. Has anyone had this experience when no-Sing? This hasn't taken my appetite away, so I'm still eating. Should I just chalk it up to stress or too much caffeine?

wosnes

Post by wosnes » Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:29 pm

There are any number of reasons why you could be nauseated including a virus, stress or too much caffeine. Unless you've really changed what you eat in the last week or so, I doubt it's diet related.
"That which we persist in doing becomes easier for us to do. Not that the nature of the thing itself has changed but our power to do it is increased." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

"You are what you eat -- so don't be Fast, Easy, Cheap or Fake."

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:34 pm

I'm sorry, that sounds horrible. I have a hard time imagining how sticking with 3 meals a day could be causing this.... but if it's really bothering you, please check with your doctor.

Hope you feel better soon,

Reinhard

AnnaBanana

Post by AnnaBanana » Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:09 am

Hi camburger -- I expereienced it too, but it was the first week. But from reading a lot of weight loss boards I realized that for some people this is not uncommon. It usually is either dehydration or too much acid in your stomach and you need an acid reducer.
Laura Ann
SW: 282
CW: 173
GW: 150-185

Then the time came when the pain of staying a tight bud became greater than the risk it took to bloom.

camburger

Post by camburger » Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:54 am

Thanks to all of you. I feel a bit better now than I have the past few days. My stomach's equilibrium is off and needs to readjust, I think that's all. Thanks LauraAnn for relating, now I know it's happened to others and not just me. Meanwhile, I'll try to drink more water.

Thanks again!