Got whole milk?

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

Rilee

Got whole milk?

Post by Rilee » Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:00 pm

So today I learned a little something. I usually wait till 8:00am to eat my breakfast at work. I hold myself off with coffee and cream. But this morning I was so hungry I ate at 6:00 am and had a big bowl of cereal, 1/2 banana and whole milk. I always get hungry about 2 1/2 to 3 hours after I eat. But today I didn't even realize it was almost 10am, for me that's huge! The whole milk really made a difference...thanks Reiny! Also, until I can tame this tiger, my meals have been 5 a day. I keep them scheduled and call them meals so they are not random snacks etc... one midmorning, and one midafternoon. Eventually I'll get down to 3 I'm sure. I also am using the whole milk trick to calm my hunger at those times when I don't want to stray...evening before bed, or while I'm cooking. Who'd have thunk it?
Milk-it does the body good!

CrazyCatLady

Post by CrazyCatLady » Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:35 pm

Good for you, Rilee!

My hubby never learned to like 2% milk, so has never liked milk except when we had a child under 2 y/o (they need whole milk). I don't think I'm ready to make that change, yet, to go to whole milk, but it is very nice not to have to be afraid of foods, isn't it?