No S and M diet!

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

gratefuldeb67

No S and M diet!

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Tue May 13, 2008 4:59 pm

Hahah! I couldn't resist a title like that! So decided to make a thread instead of just posting on my own checkin (which is buried around here somewhere in the sea of new NoS disciples!!)

Okay, I am not into bondage or anything, haha.. The "M" is for MILK products! LOL :)

Although I am definitely not into restricting whole categories of food in general, I want to experiment with cutting down on dairy, especially hard cheeses and butter.. Love em both! I don't eat much of them, but I think that it's gonna help me to tweak a little bit here and there in an unobtrusive way..
So in addition to limiting sweets, I'm limiting dairy.. I don't even drink milk anymore, just soy.. So I'm saving that for only on S days.
I did this years ago and found, for me, that it was very helpful in my fight to lose weight, so as I said, I want to experiment with it again.

But I love pizza, so that's simply gonna be limited to S days!

Hope you all have a great day and week~
Peace and Love
Debs
There is no Wisdom greater than Kindness

Mavilu

Post by Mavilu » Tue May 13, 2008 11:39 pm

Good luck on your experiment, I know it's not exactly what you are going for, but it reminds me of the transition between lacto-ovo-vegetarian into vegan and I know many people pull it off succesfully.

You made me laugh with the bondage bit, because that's the first thing that came to my mind. :lol: