setting a good example.....

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

telltalemikey

setting a good example.....

Post by telltalemikey » Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:08 am

what are some examples of what your N days and S days look like? just trying to see how i'm doin. thanks:))
AMOR VINCIT OMNIA....LOVE CONQUERS ALL
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨
(¸.•´ (¸.•´MIKEY

kccc

Post by kccc » Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:46 am

You can read through my thread in the "Daily Check In" forum and get an in-depth description of just about everything I've eaten in the last few weeks.

Keep in mind, my meals have evolved over time, and they include FOOD I LIKE. So your meals may look VERY different. Look at several lists in the forum, and you'll see a lot of variety.

OrganicGal

Post by OrganicGal » Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:06 pm

I don't post my food in my daily check in, because for me that is too much of the old "diet" mentality. But I eat pretty much the same foods every day for breakfast and lunch...dinner is where I have the most variety.
B- 2 eggs, one slice whole grain toast w/ butter..sometimes 1/2 an orange or a banana
L- a piece of fruit...usually an apple, a sandwich/wrap or cheese with crackers or an Amy's meal
D- all over the place..depends on my mood. I just watch my portions and keep to the No S rules.
Creating and sustaining the No S habits are the only thing that will take me in the direction I want to go!

blueskighs

Post by blueskighs » Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:30 pm

one of the reasons I do post my food daily in my check-in is to help my self and other people answer EXACTLY these kinds of questions!

so I will now take the opportunity to say THANK YOU to the other folks that do post their food intake as well, because sometimes it gives me good ideas and helps me come up with different meal ideas! SO THANK YOU all you other food posting nosers!

Blueskighs
www.nosdiet.blogspot.com Where I blog daily about my No S journey