HabitCal on Google Cal?

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

jbettin

HabitCal on Google Cal?

Post by jbettin » Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:56 pm

I really love No-S, but would like to find a little more streamlined approach to HabitCal. Since I use Google Calendar, what I'd really like is to find a way to integrate HabitCal with Google Calendar. Anybody know of a nice clean way to do this? The only way that occurs to me at the moment is to have a separate calendar for red, yellow, and green, but that's kind of clunky.

Not a biggie, but I'd love having everything in one place.
Mom of 4

la_loser

Reinhard's on a well-deserved vacation

Post by la_loser » Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:51 pm

Reinhard is on his webless vacation through at least tomorrow according to his sticky. He, computer guru that he is, will probably have some insight into your question.

I don't use Google calendar, but is there a way to highlight or fill the cells on your calendar? If so, you could do that--or type in the words red, green, yellow, possibly with those color fonts?

Good luck.
LA Loser. . . well on my way to becoming an LA Winner. :lol:

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:33 pm

I actually looked into this briefly before "rolling my own" habitcal last year. At the time, there didn't seem to be any satisfactory mechanism, but that many have changed since. I'll certainly look into it again at some point (I love google calendar as a regular calendar) -- if anyone out there is currently using google calendar as a habitcal, please post details here.

Reinhard