S days and beer.

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

JerryLee

S days and beer.

Post by JerryLee » Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:05 am

There are 2 things I am truely passionate for, The Vikings and Beer. I am doing only 1 "s" day a week, and am making it Sunday, and not for snacks, but for too many beers while watching the Vikings games. I will extend the extra "s" day when the Iowa Hawkeyes make a bowl game. I prefer Guiennes to chocolate, and believe they probably have the same caloroies, SKOL VIKINGS and GO HAWKEYES.

urbansix

Post by urbansix » Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:06 pm

This caught my eye as I am doing Glass Ceiling and NoS at the same time. I was also really tempted to give myself an S-day for Glass Ceiling.....3 instead of 2, just for the weekend. But for now logging a Fail for 3-beer Sunday. Must...build...habit.... :x

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:52 pm

A passion for beer is perfectly compatible with no-s.

See "glass ceiling" for more details.

http://www.everydaysystems.com/glassceiling/

http://www.everydaysystems.com/podcast/episode.php?id=8

Reinhard

bizzybee

Post by bizzybee » Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:29 pm

I have decided to make beer / wine an S day thing. My main reason is that looking back I have an issue with having 2 beers and then snacking. I wouldn't have thought I had the issue until I looked back at N day failures and observed a pattern. I rarely (like I can't remember the last time) have more than 2 drinks at a time, so my issue is definitely about lowered resolve.