Send Love to Deb

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

Phyllis

Send Love to Deb

Post by Phyllis » Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:38 am

When I first came to NoS, of course the thing that attracted me was Reinhard's sane, sensible and responsible program. The thing that kept me coming back was reading the encouraging and kind postings of members like Deb.
We come to NoS because we decided to get off the sinking Diet Ship and I am grateful that someone like Deb is in the life-boat with me.
Wishing Deb nothing but blessings as she takes a break.
Thanks from Phyllis

Thank you all NoS-ers, for your kindnesss, honesty and commitment to a better way!
Tell all men that peace is good that's all that need be understood. Theadore Geisel

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:07 pm

Awwww!!!! That is so sweet and thoughtful of you Phyllis!!!
Much love to you too!
This break is really helping me by the way.. I have already been able to put more focus on the things that need attention.

Hope you have a great week!
8) Debs x
There is no Wisdom greater than Kindness

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:58 pm

The thing that kept me coming back was reading the encouraging and kind postings of members like Deb.
You are not the only one!

I am very grateful to all the helpful old-timers here -- and to Deb in particular. Not only do they make my job as moderator easier by fielding questions and providing support, but they provide perspectives and expertise and warmth that I couldn't possibly bring to bear even if I had all the time in the world. It's hard to quantify stuff like this, but even by the crudest metrics of duration of activity and number of posts Deb's contribution stands unparalleled. And as for its quality, I don't think anyone who's lurked here for more than a few days needs me to point that out. Thank you, Deb!
Wishing Deb nothing but blessings as she takes a break.
Me too!

Much peace and love,

Reinhard