I'm new and I'm blogging!

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

susieb

I'm new and I'm blogging!

Post by susieb » Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:25 pm

Hello All
I came across the No S system while I was searching for (yet another) diet to end all diets (again) and actually this seemed to make real sense to me! So I have ordered the book and am raring to go. I have created a blog so it helps me focus- now, I have NEVER blogged before and frankly I don't have a clue so it won't be very professional....yet...but at least it will log what I'm up to. You'll be welcome to have a look and comment as it will all help and I look forward to hearing from you all.

I'm on www.susiebnosdiet.blogspot.com

See, I am so rubbish at this that I can't even add a link- you need to copy and paste.....all helpful hints will be welcome!
Cheers
SusieB
Nil Illegitimus Carborandum

bluebunny27

Post by bluebunny27 » Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:22 pm

Hi !

Thanks for the link to your blog, I thought it was interesting to read.

I already check out someone else's blog sometimes, I forget the name now. Anyway the guy lost 100 pounds or more exercising like crazy ... I like the blog except I think he is whining a bit too much sometimes about gaining 2-3 pounds a particular week. I mean he weighs around 185 if I recall, so he's not overweight at all. I think he still feels as a fat person even if he lost all that weight. He's beating himself up cos' he's not down to 183 or sumthin' ... ;-)

I like that idea, setting up a blog. I'll check it out on a regular basis.

I'd like a lot of details, a lot of pictures, your home, where you exercise for NUMEROUS HOURS, that's pretty interesting to see, your starting weight, also it would be good to indicate the weight in pounds, not only in stones, that's confusing for non uk people. I think
1 stone weighs 14 pounds, right ?

Anyway, those are just suggestions, you can do whatever you want of course... ;-) I never had a blog so I don't know how to set them up, but you can find a lot of information using Google and whatnot.

Cheers !

Marc ;-)

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:53 pm

Welcome Susie!
I just checked your blog quickly.. It's not too rubbish :wink:

I lifted this bit..

"I came across "No S". Now, I haven't even got the book in my hands yet but I read enough that something just triggered off in my sad ol'brain and I thought I need to give this a go."

That is how it happens for most of us..
It just makes sense *immediately*...
Like a light bulb turning on!
Good luck!
8) Debs
There is no Wisdom greater than Kindness

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:54 pm

By the way, I have no clue what your signature means, but Reinhard will probably love it.
He's pretty fluent in Latin. :)
There is no Wisdom greater than Kindness

Thalia

Post by Thalia » Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:11 am

Hi Susie and welcome!

apomerantz

Post by apomerantz » Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:16 pm

Hi Susie! Welcome :). Can't wait to go check out your blog.