India

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

blue

India

Post by blue » Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:22 am

So I have a big goal. In november I'm going to India. I will be there for about a month. The food given is simple vegetarian 3 meals a day. I want to be strong and healthy before I go. This year my best eating was with no-s so I'm giving it a try again.

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:27 am

Sounds great! :D
There is no Wisdom greater than Kindness

blue

Post by blue » Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:45 pm

Well today is sat so not that hard. But I had a amazing breakfast Fruit salad, soy au lait. . I'm trying to also cut down on tv watching. Thats my biggest time when I eat. Kind of sleepy today.

I just realized this should be in daily check in sorry

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:39 pm

Sounds great, blue.

No-s is very portable -- perhaps even easier abroad where traditional meal based eating patterns are more intact.

Enjoy your trip! (and your "training" :-))

Reinahrd

Thalia

Post by Thalia » Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:06 pm

Wow, a month in India sounds spectacular!

Savita

Post by Savita » Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:10 am

Welcome to India. November is a great season with lots of fruits to enjoy. The veggies will also be in great abundance. Which parts of India will you be travelling to? I personally find that following No S on holiday is not too difficult - except that if I'm in a place with food that's very different from what I normally eat, I want to try all of it for the sheer experience. The one filled plate takes care of that craving!

Do get in touch if you need an inputs for your trip. I'd be happy to help.

Savita