Jumbotights . . . did you try having a drink at night?

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

Mounted Ranger!

Jumbotights . . . did you try having a drink at night?

Post by Mounted Ranger! » Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:27 am

did you try it? How did it work?
Mounted Ranger!
No S-ing, Ranging, and Shovelgloving since 7/7/09

jumbotights

Post by jumbotights » Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:32 am

Hi Ranger! Last night I had an early dinner, and around 9:30 I was feeling a little hungry I had a few bottles of Diet Black Cherry Soda in the fridge, which is kinda like a treat to me. So i poured one in a glass and sipped it while I relaxed, and it worked! I did not snack, that seemed to do the trick. Thanks so much for checking!!! Is that what you do when the eaties come?

Mounted Ranger!

Post by Mounted Ranger! » Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:39 pm

Well, not Black Cherry Soda but yea, I have a drink of something nice (in my case hot milk) and sip slowly. I'll tell you, though, for me it only lasted a few days. At first I really needed that milk but not so much any more. I've been doing this for not quite a month and after the first week didn't feel that need for the milk anymore.

incidentally, I've also noticed a heap factor reduction when I fix a plate. So, if your plates are really heaping, it's true what Reinhard and the others say, you'll get it in order soon. Stick with it.

Are you going to change your moniker to SkinnyTights soon?
Mounted Ranger!
No S-ing, Ranging, and Shovelgloving since 7/7/09