Third day on NoS - Introduction

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

Mandy55

Third day on NoS - Introduction

Post by Mandy55 » Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:12 pm

I've been lurking on the boards for a few months and made a couple of half-hearted attempts at NoS but I'm going for it this time! I've struggled with my weight most of my adult life and I'm ready to take control and stop blaming my weight on everything around me. I eat too much - plain and simple! I'm tired of all the silly gimmicks I've tried and I'm tired of looking at piles and piles of diet books that I've wasted my money on. The first day wasn't easy as far as skipping the snacks and night time eating. Day 2 wasn't nearly as bad. I'm very excited about this new way of eating and about getting some control back into my life! I'm very thankful to Reinhard for sharing NoS with the world! And thanks for everyone's well thought out postings on this board. Looking forward to chatting with everyone over the coming weeks.

Amanda

~reneew

Post by ~reneew » Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:06 pm

Welcome !
I guess this doesn't work unless you actually do it.
Please pray for me

Bushranger

Post by Bushranger » Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:57 am

Hi Amanda and welcome. :)

mimi

Post by mimi » Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:55 pm

We'll look forward to hearing from you Amanda! You will love NoS. Good luck on your journey!

Mimi :D
Discovered NoS: April 16, 2007
Restarted once again: July 14, 2011
Quitting is not an option...
If you start to slip, tie a knot and hang on!
Remember that good enough is... good enough.
Strive for progress, not perfection!