A discouraging moment

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

Dandelion

A discouraging moment

Post by Dandelion » Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:15 pm

I've been NoSing for 11 days. Yesterday I wore my jeans that I hadn't worn since before starting NoS. When I last wore them about two weeks ago, they fit fine. I had hoped they might be a teeny bit looser - but in fact they were tight and uncomfortable. I didn't expect them to be falling off - but I sure didn't expect them to be tighter.

*sigh*

NoelFigart

Re: A discouraging moment

Post by NoelFigart » Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:28 pm

Dandelion wrote:I've been NoSing for 11 days. Yesterday I wore my jeans that I hadn't worn since before starting NoS. When I last wore them about two weeks ago, they fit fine. I had hoped they might be a teeny bit looser - but in fact they were tight and uncomfortable. I didn't expect them to be falling off - but I sure didn't expect them to be tighter.

*sigh*
Are you a yo-yo dieter?

I find that when I go back on No-S (I've looked at records I've kept) it's not unusual for me to gain a pound or two before I start losing slowly.
------
My blog https://noelfigart.com/wordpress/ I talk about being a freelance writer, working out and cooking mostly. The language is not always drawing room fashion. Just sayin'.

Dandelion

Post by Dandelion » Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:36 pm

Not at all. In fact I haven't dieted or gained or lost weight in close to 15 years - except the few months five years ago when I was on steroids. My weight was perfectly stable before that, climbed 30 pounds with the steroids, then stabilized there for the last five years.