Sick days

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

Kit

Sick days

Post by Kit » Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:50 pm

Are these s-days!?

Its not so much the eating as the jog on the beach. I feel lousy, and all I want to do is go back to bed. I have to go to the bank (pay mortgage) but after that all I want to do is go back to bed. I'm just so proud of having no reds on my habit cal.

Sore throat, headache, and that funny feeling in your lower back that says you may be starting a temperature.....

Kit.

wosnes

Re: Sick days

Post by wosnes » Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:52 pm

Kit wrote:Are these s-days!?

Its not so much the eating as the jog on the beach. I feel lousy, and all I want to do is go back to bed. I have to go to the bank (pay mortgage) but after that all I want to do is go back to bed. I'm just so proud of having no reds on my habit cal.

Sore throat, headache, and that funny feeling in your lower back that says you may be starting a temperature.....

Kit.
Yes, sick days are S days. Sorry you're not feeling well -- sounds like it could be the beginning of a flu. :(
"That which we persist in doing becomes easier for us to do. Not that the nature of the thing itself has changed but our power to do it is increased." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

"You are what you eat -- so don't be Fast, Easy, Cheap or Fake."

Christmas Cheer

Post by Christmas Cheer » Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:59 pm

Kit, you and I feel the same way right now. That lower back part is the Worst.

Feel better soon.

NoelFigart

Post by NoelFigart » Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:01 pm

Sorry you're not feeling well.

Yes, sick days are definitely S-days. Do what you have to to get well.
------
My blog https://noelfigart.com/wordpress/ I talk about being a freelance writer, working out and cooking mostly. The language is not always drawing room fashion. Just sayin'.

Jammin' Jan

Post by Jammin' Jan » Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:27 pm

Hope you are feeling better soon.
"Self-denial's a great sweetener of pleasure."
(Patrick McGoohan's "The Prisoner")