So incredibly disappointed in myself (Vent)

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

FarmerHal

So incredibly disappointed in myself (Vent)

Post by FarmerHal » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:53 pm

Here's my disclaimer: You do not have to read this but I am just very upset and need to get it out...

Just what the title says. I have GAINED back up to 230. I am so disgusted.
I am SO tired of this weight issue being lifelong struggle. 33 years of struggling with weight.

I look hideosly fat. My face is puffy, my body is all out of proportion and DH comes home from his 14 month deployment in 7 days and I've no chance to get back even to my old 'fat' weight of 218 where at least my clothes fit me. Everything is tight and I look awful.

:oops: I am apparently incredibly sensitive to carbs. If I eat very low carb, then I can at least maintain at the weight where my clothes still fit.
I am so sad and upset. I worked so very hard to lose weight- and I had lost 22 lbs down to 213 and they are back in a flash- in about 2 months time :(

I have one talent of packing weight on amazingly fast.
Just venting but I really loathe myself right now!

I do have a dr. appt today and going to talk with her about it.

Bleh.
Thanks for listening if you made it this far.
{FarmerHal} ...previously Shamrockmommy...
Vanilla NoS... Making good habits.
Restart 12/2015, size 22
3/2016 size 18
1/2018 size 18

Too solid flesh

Post by Too solid flesh » Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:53 pm

I'm sorry that you're having such a difficult time, Tiffani. You have been coping with very difficult circumstances, looking after young children single handed while worrying about your husband's safety.

I am sure that your husband will just be delighted to get home to you and the children.
Be kind, for everybody you meet is fighting a hard battle.