Figured out what No-S feels like for me. Thank you Reinhard!

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

gettheweightoff

Figured out what No-S feels like for me. Thank you Reinhard!

Post by gettheweightoff » Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:51 pm

You know when you are flipping channels on the tv, either nothing is on or there are commercials and there is just so much noise and clutter going on?

That is how I felt whenever I was on a "diet". And NOW on No-S I feel like I am on one channel.

I have to say I don't ever remember feeling like this. I'm so much calmer and I don't have all that anxiety, nonsense and crap in my head with figuring out calories, points, carb grams etc.

I love that I didn't feel guilty for eating 1/2 a large bagel & cream cheese this morning with a small yogurt and coffee with half & half, not skim milk!

I feel full for the first time in forever.

I can't believe how much happier and relaxed I feel. I finally slept last night because I wasn't worrying about all of this diet crap.

Reinhard, you have given me back my life. A thousand thank you's for putting this No-S plan together and this website. This plan and this board have helped me so much and I am starting to see what it may be like to feel "normal" when it comes to food and hunger.

exdieter

Post by exdieter » Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:57 am

I am right there with you!! Congratulations, and keep up the good work!!
Slow and steady wins the race.
5"4', mid-thirties female
1/2/11: 157.2
4/4/11: 153.6

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:48 pm

You are very welcome! I can't tell you how happy it makes me to hear this.